Click HERE to SUBSCRIBE and receive instant updates via your RSS feeder!
_______________________________________________________

Friday, October 9, 2009

Cute Ticklee to Tickler, "I love having my feet tickled!"

Wonderful new clip of a cute brunette who ACTUALLY SAYS during the video, "I love having my feet tickled!"

She even goes so far as to plainly tell her tickler, "I really want you to come back and tickle my feet again. Anytime you want, for as long as you want!".

*Sigh*


Click HERE for the link off the TMF (Tickle Media Forum).

If you're not already a member, you'll need to register to view the clip.

Registration is free though, and the TMF provides unbelievable content to the tickling community. They deserve our support!

If you would like to own this incredible clip in its entirety, click HERE.

Enjoy!

WWEHTFT
Women Who Enjoy Having Their Feet Tickled :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i requested this clip! it was the number one seller for like a month so hopefully they'll make some more. nice to see that other people share the fetish.

About: said...

Thanks for the comment and stopping by! Appreciate it!

WWEHTFT

Anonymous said...

I,m TICKLER for ever it feels , the thought of tickling women,s feet ,instant turn on to me and until a year ago when i got a computer , i never knew there were women out there that actually got turned on by having their feet tickled,however it varies from playful to actual sexual foreplay (of course foreplay for me) ,to me it,s the laughter of a woman when tickled that arouses me the most,are there women who enjoy being tickled during sex as well?

Blog Archive